- Standard block paving brick size
- Change the look of your drive or patio
- Able to withstand the weight of a car
- No costly mains cables to install
- Non slip surface
- 3 white LED bulbs per light
- 2 Solar Panels per light
- Superb winter performance
- Up to 12 hours run time
- IP67 water proofing
How long do they take to charge?
In late Spring, Summer and early Autumn the Paverlights will fully charge on most days giving them enough charge to light for 12 hours. In winter the Paverlights will charge up enough to light for up to 6 hours on all but the most unfavourable of winter weather days.
How waterproof are they?
The Paverlights are IP67 rated.
Waterproofing is rated by the IP (International Protection) system which consists of the letters IP followed by two digits. The first digit after IP ranks a products protection against solid objects. The second digit after the IP rates a products ability to protect against liquids.
The Paverlights are IP67 rated making it our most waterproof light. IP67 means the Paverlight’s are protected against dust – No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact and ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
|Product ID: SS9787|
|Weight: 0.90 kg|
|Product Barcode: 5060188640967|
Additional diagram above in image gallery.
In the Box
- 1. First think about your desired location? Does it receive relatively unobstructed daylight?
- 2. Test the Paverlights in your desired location before making alterations to your property
- 3. Create a 197mm x 97mm x 55mm cavity for each light
- 4. Ensure stopper is in the in the ‘on’ slot on the underside of the light
- 5. Position lights in cavities and wait until after dark
How it works
During the day the Paverlight’s solar panels charge their internal battery pack giving it the power it needs to light after dark.
After dark the Paverlight’s will come on automatically each night for up to 12 hours before turning themselves off.
The Paverlight’s can be controlled manually by moving the stopper on the underside to the on / off position as required.