- 63cm tall stainless steel PIR post light
- Standard mode -light emits a gentle glow after dark and increases to full brightness when motion is detected
- Powersaving mode – light stays off after dark and illuminates to full brightness when motion is detected
- High grade polycrystalline solar panel
- Uses replaceable AA rechargeable batteries
- Wireless and completely solar powered
- Automatically detects motion at night and turns off automatically at dawn
- On/off switch so it can be turned off at any point.
- Can be installed in minutes – no DIY skills required
- Stake mount supplied, but can be mounted to decking
- Low voltage, safe to use year round outdoors
- Full 1 year guarantee as standard
The Kodiak Solar PIR Post Light is perfect for marking steps, paths, boundaries and boarders. Unlike the rest of the Kodiak range, which light up at dusk and turn off at dawn, the Kodiak PIR Solar Post Light is motion activated.
The Kodiak Solar PIR Post Light offers two lighting modes, Standard and Powersaving. In Standard mode the post produces a constant soft glow after dark. As soon as motion is detected the light output increases to full brightness until 60 seconds after motion stops. In Powersaving mode the light stays off all the time until motion is detected where the light will illuminate to full brightness until 60 seconds after motion stops.
The Kodiak Solar PIR Post Light comes with a stake fitting included but it can also be screwed into decking or other hard surfaces.