- Installs in Minutes
- Easy remote controlled mode selection
- Superbright 1000 Lumen light output
- Charge indicator LEDs
- Five lighting modes – use your light the way you want to.
- White SMD LED bulbs
- Detects motion up to 10 metres away
- IP65 Waterproofing
- 12 Month Warranty
- Remote Control, Battery & fixings included
Unlike its siblings, the Eco Wedge Elite can also be operated on demand via remote control and can provide constant light from dusk till dawn. When in PIR mode this wireless solar motion light is fully automatic and will illuminate for 15 seconds each time it detects motion. The Eco Wedge Elite is ideal for lighting doorways, alleyways, entrances and pathways. The Eco Wedge Elite is IP65 rated for superior waterproofing.
- Mode 1 (yellow indicator light on)
A low light is emitted after dusk. When motion is detected the lamp activates with full brightness and reverts to low light approx 15 seconds after motion stops.
- Mode 2 (blue indicator light on)
When motion is detected after dusk the lamp activates at full brightness and turns off approx 15 seconds after motion stops. Recommended for Winter use or if the light is installed in a substandard location.
- Mode 3 (red indicator light on)
After dusk the lamp illuminates at medium brightness and turns off after it runs out of charge or 10 hours, whatever comes sooner.
- Mode 4 (yellow, blue and red indicator lights on)
After dusk the lamp illuminates at medium brightness. It switches to Mode 2 after the battery level drops below 60%. If the battery level is below 60% when selecting Mode 4, then the lamp will automatically switch to Mode 2.
- Mode 5. (yellow, blue and red indicator lights flash on and off)
The lamp will illuminate at full brightness for 1 hour, even if it is still daylight.